Hermitage School District
2022-2023 School Year
- If you test positive for Covid19, stay home for at least five days (this includes after school activities and sports). Day 0 of isolation is the day of symptom onset.
- Call your child’s school nurse.
- Household members without symptoms MUST report to school. If symptoms develop within 10 days keep your child home and notify the school nurse.
- You may end isolation after day 5 if:
- You are fever-free for 24hrs without the use of fever reducing medication
- Your symptoms are improving
- If you still have a fever or your other symptoms have not improved, continue to isolate until they improve.
- It is recommended but not required that you wear a mask through day 10 when returning to school
*****As a reminder: Please stay home if you are experiencing severe cold like symptoms and/or a fever greater than 100.4******
If you have mild cold-like symptoms without a fever you can report to school. It is recommended that you wear a mask until your symptoms are gone.